8:00 a.m.-noon; 1-5 p.m.
The following list of holidays will be observed by the District.
- New Years Day - January 1
- Presidents Day - Third Monday in February
- Good Friday - Friday before Easter
- Memorial Day - Last Monday in May
- Independence Day - July 4th
- Labor Day - First Monday in September
- Veterans Day - Closest Monday or Friday to November 11th
- Thanksgiving Day - Fourth Thursday & Friday in November
- Christmas Eve - December 24th (1/2 day)
- Christmas Day - December 25th
- New Year's Eve - December 31st (1/2 day)
Should any holiday fall on a Saturday, the previous Friday will be observed; any holiday falling on a Sunday, the following Monday will be observed.