8:00 a.m.-noon; 1-5 p.m.
The following list of holidays will be observed by the District.
- New Years Day – January 1
- Presidents Day – Third Monday in February
- Good Friday – Friday before Easter
- Memorial Day – Last Monday in May
- Independence Day – July 4th
- Labor Day – First Monday in September
- Veterans Day – Closest Monday or Friday to November 11th
- Thanksgiving Day – Fourth Thursday & Friday in November
- Christmas Eve – December 24th (1/2 day)
- Christmas Day – December 25th
- New Year’s Eve – December 31st (1/2 day)
Should any holiday fall on a Saturday, the previous Friday will be observed; any holiday falling on a Sunday, the following Monday will be observed.